The Importance of Optimal Vitamin D Levels
The Importance of Optimal Vitamin D Levels Researchers have conducted hundreds of studies to measure the health effects of vitamin D levels. Research shows its involved in the biology of your body’s tissues and cells, including immune cells. About a Vitamin D Deficiency Since your cells require vitamin D in its active form, this nutrient … Read more
Medications & Erectile Dysfunction
Medications & Erectile Dysfunction Numerous prescription and over-the-counter medications can have side effects. One particular and undesirable side effect is erectile dysfunction (ED). In fact, according to a Harvard Special Health Report, around 25 percent of all ED cases involves a drug side effect. And, although these medications are meant to treat certain conditions or … Read more
What Does BHRT Stand for?
What Does BHRT Stand for? Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a therapy used when there are problems or concerns with your body’s normal hormone levels. The hormones in your body control many of your fundamental bodily-functions. They act as your body’s cells’ internal communication system. They coordinate a whole range of things such as … Read more
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction Men who have erectile dysfunction are unable to achieve or maintain an erection for the purpose of sexual intercourse. It is a condition that can affect any man, at any age, and Cleveland Clinic estimates that one in ten men suffer from long-term erectile dysfunction. It’s more common in older men … Read more
How to Reverse Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a disease that one of every 10 men around the world suffers from, according to UK Health Centre. And, according to a study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, one in four men, or 40 percent of study participants sought help for an erectile dysfunction condition. Men who have diabetes … Read more
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects more than half of all men and nearly 70 percent of men over the age of 70. New technology exists that promises new hope for improvements in erection sustainability and sexual performance for men. How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction Sexual health and performance is a subject that weighs … Read more
Erectile Dysfunction Options
Erectile Dysfunction affects 10 percent of men per decade, according to University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Medicine and Public Health. This means that men in their 40s have a 40 percent chance of experiencing some form of Erectile Dysfunction, or ED. Likewise, men in their 50s and 60s have a 50 percent and … Read more
Is Sex the Best Anti-Aging Medicine?
Is Sex the Best Anti-Aging Medicine? Sex is fun, sex is gratifying, sex brings you closer to your partner, but did you know a good sex life may actually help you live longer? Sex And Anti Aging According to a recent Dutch survey, the search for the Fountain of Youth may lead right to the … Read more
New Treatment for Men With Diabetes and ED
Men with diabetes also often have ED. Diabetes is not a single condition. It is a group of metabolic diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels (“high blood sugar”). A man with diabetes is not producing enough insulin, or the cells of his body do not respond correctly to the presence of insulin, or both. … Read more
Platelet-Rich Plasma Benefits and Treatment Options
You may not have heard of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) yet, but the odds are good that you’ll be hearing more and more about it in the future. This revolutionary treatment has been used by athletes to treat many injuries that would have required surgery otherwise. And now it’s available to you – for far more … Read more