Erectile Dysfunction Options

Erectile Dysfunction Options

Erectile Dysfunction affects 10 percent of men per decade, according to University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Medicine and Public Health. This means that men in their 40s have a 40 percent chance of experiencing some form of Erectile Dysfunction, or ED. Likewise, men in their 50s and 60s have a 50 percent and 60 percent, respectively, of experiencing a mild to moderate form of erectile dysfunction.

Regardless of age though, no man likes living with the realities of Erectile Dysfunction. But few are willing to speak up when the problems arise in order to find a solution.

Because ED isn’t an issue men are likely to discuss over lunch breaks in the workplace, many men dismiss it as a normal symptom of aging and never take action to prevent or overcome it. The real tragedy is that erectile and sexual dysfunctions are so easily treatable today, which means so many men are suffering in silence when there may be no need to suffer at all.

There are two solutions, namely GAINSWave and the P-Shot, that are highly effective, non-invasive Erectile Dysfunction treatments are  are real ED options for men today.


The GAINSWave treatment involves the use of high-frequency acoustical sound waves to improve overall sexual wellness. The sound waves serve to open blood vessels that supply the flow of blood into the penis by shaking lose plaque that may be clogging the vessels and restricting the flow. The result for men who experience difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection due to inadequate blood flow is that it can lead to a complete reversal of the erectile dysfunction.

Rather than offering a one time treatment for the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, like what happens with pills like Viagra, the GAINSWave offers a lasting solution that solves the problems causing the difficulty for a large percentage of men. In fact, 80 percent of men who received this treatment saw a reversal of their ED condition. What’s more, 86 percent of all men receiving the GAINSWave treatment report improved sexual performance!

The benefit of the GAINSWave treatment for men dealing with erectile dysfunction is that it offers a practical solution that is pain free, drug free, and doesn’t involve a long recovery process. It a great option for men who cannot take oral medications, like Viagra, or have been unhappy with the results of ED drugs. You don’t need to explain what’s going on to others either as no one will know you’re getting the treatment unless you tell them – a real win for any intensely private man.

Priapus Injections (P-Shot)

The Priapus shot, also referred to as P-Shot, is another solution to consider for erectile dysfunction that offers lasting results for erectile dysfunction problems related to a lack of sexual interest, or low libido, as well as for physiological causes of erectile dysfunction in men.

The shot uses your body’s own plasma enriched growth factors (PRP) in the injection so that your body isn’t likely to reject the treatment.

The Priapus injection, offers many benefits for men to consider, including:

  • Increased interest in sex
  • Strengthening of the penis
  • Straightening of the penis
  • Enlargement of the penis
  • Increased circulation within the penis
  • Increased sexual sensation and pleasure
  • Improved effectiveness of other therapies (such as Viagra)
  • Minimal pain (no burning, no allergic reactions)

The benefits of both treatments make them well worth checking out as potentially effective treatments to assist you in overcoming your erectile dysfunction, restoring your sexual appetite, and improving your overall sexual health.

Contact us today here at  Savannah Age Management Medicine today to see if GAINSWave or P-Shot treatments can give you the erection and bedroom boost you have been looking for!  Call us at (912) 925-6911 or complete our online form for a free consultation. Many of our patients with erectile dysfunction have improved their sex life — and you can too!


Harry Collins

Doctor Harry Collins is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a Life Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a member of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association. Dr. Collins received his certification in Age Management Medicine with the nationally renowned Cenegenics Medical Institute. Cenegenics' certification in Age Management Medicine is jointly sponsored by Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation (CERF) and the Foundation for Care Management in Las Vegas, Nevada. CERF and the Foundation for Care Management are accredited with honors by seven sponsoring organizations including the American Medical Association and American Board of Medical Specialties.